ARO Kota Army Recruitment 2019. Kota Army Recruitment. Rajasthan Army Bharti. Kota Army Bharti Date, Registration Link, Download Admit Card, How To Register, Physical Standard Date, Medical, Required Documents, Indian Army Rules, Eligible Criteria, Education Qualification, Age, Weight, Height, Post Name, Selection Process, Connected District. Kota Army All Details. Latest Notification Kota Army Bharti.
ARO Kota Army Recruitment 2019
Male Candidates Only
Opening detail ARO Kota Army Recruitment 2019
ARO Kota Army Recruitment 2019-Indian Army organizes recruitment at many places. Like Rajasthan has a separate head quarters, every state has a different head quarters.Head Quarter of every state conducts recruitment in their state. ARO and BRO have been made in every such state. Who organize the recruitment of different districts. Indian Army headquarters in New Delhi. Ganganagar Army Recruitment
ARO Kota Army Recruitment posts name
Soldier General Duty
Soldier Sepoy Pharma
Basics Informations ARO Kota Army Recruitment
ARO Kota Army Recruitment 2019– Hello Friends, welcome to our blog, we will tell you about the army recruitment in Today Ganganagar . Indian Army conducts recruitment in Ganganagar every year, we will provide you all the information related to that recruitment in easy language. Candidates waiting for Ganganagar army recruitment are soon going to finish waiting for Rajasthan army recruitment date has come. Ganganagar army is giving details of all the competitions to be held in recruitment like Physical Standard, Race, Chest, Height, Weight. In Ganganagar army recruitment, what will be checked in medical test, will tell in details. How To Apply Ganganagar Army Bharti. Selection Process For Indian Army Recruitment. Exam Details For Indian Army. Result For Joinindianarmy. Indian Army Official website name Joinindianarmy .nic.in. Indian Army published A Notification.Indian Army is organizing recruitment in Udaipur, whose notification has been released.
Ganganagar Army Recruitment Rally Physical Tips
Ganganagar Army Recruitment Rally 2019 –Whatever points you are telling all the candidates, they are of great use, so read them carefully. All the candidates preparing for the Indian Army should first do physical preparation. Whether it is any post like General Duty Clerk Technical Sepoy Pharma Education Havildar. Because the first process in the Indian Army is done physically, which is 100 numbers.Race, height, weight, chest, most important in physical So all the candidates should focus on the physical. The more the number of physical numbers, the more chances of your selection. The process after the physical is that of medical, so we are giving you separate medical points below. After medical, there will be exam which is important, that is the written exam. After that your merit will be done and as soon as your number arrives, you will be given a joining letter, which is given your address, you will come there only.
Process To Apply Online Ganganagar Army Recruitment Rally
कैसे पंजीकृत करें
- First of all go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then click on Apply – JCO or login link in nomination.
- Then click where to register.
- Click on Continue.
- After that you fill in the blank details Then save it.
- Enter login details under registration already.
- Log in again.
- Open dashboard.
- Click on the category candidates want to apply for.
- Continue instruction————-
Candidates fill all your information, save and then continue
Candidates fill all the details and continue.
If you have a sports certificate, fill in the details and continue.
Candidates fill all the details of their studies.
Click on the candidates education certificate and put the marks of all your subjects here.
Candidates can see a summary of the information they have filled.
See the summary and submit everything if it is correct.
After that, if you see a successful application, then understand that your registration is done.
After that your roll number will be generated.
After that, you have to download your admit card.
Some Tips For Hindi Language
ARO Kota Army Recruitment -जिन उम्मीदवारों ने ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण किया है, उसके बाद आपको आपका प्रवेशपत्र डाउनलोड करना होगा फिर वो उसकी कॉपी अपने पास रखे जब आप फिजिकल के लिए जाओगे आपको सब से पहले एडमिट कार्ड दिखाना पड़ेगा नहीं तो आपको भर्ती से बाहर कर दिया जायेगा . उसके बाद जो जो डॉक्यूमेंट आपसे मांग रखे हैं उनको भी आपको फिजिकल के टाइम लेके जाना पड़ेगा . कोई भी डॉक्यूमेंट छूटना नहीं चाहिए ताकि आपको कोइ परेशानी न हो . फिजिकल के टाइम आपसे जो भी डॉक्यूमेंट मांगे गए हैं वो सभी अपने साथ लेके जाएं नहीं तो आपको अयोग्य घोसित कर दिया जायेगा .
ARO Kota Army Recruitment
ARO Kota Army Recruitment -All the candidates who are getting ready for physical recruitment in Indian Army are telling some important points to them. The first point is that all the candidates whose admit card has arrived, keep a copy of it with you, when you go for the physical, you have to show the admit card first of all, otherwise you will be excluded from recruitment. After that the documents that you have asked for, you will also have to take physical time. Such as original residence passport size photo certificate and others. Whatever documents you have been asked for at the time of physical, all of them should be taken with you, otherwise you will be disqualified. thank You GOVTBHARTI.IN
ARO Kota Army Recruitment Physical analysis
ARO Kota Army Recruitment 2019
The race in the Indian Army is 1600 meters, its time
5 Minutes 30 Second= 60 marks.
5 Minutes 31 Second To 5 Minutes 45 Seconds= 48 Marks.
The height of ARO Kota Army Recruitment is as follows
GD-Soldier general duty height must be 168 CM . If it is less then you will be disqualified.
CLERK-There should be 162 CM height for clerk’s post, but you will be disqualified for less.
Technical-Even for technical positions, you need 168 CM heights, at less than this you will be excluded.
Tradesman– Even for Tradesman positions, you need 168 CM heights, at less than this you will be excluded.
Education havildar– Even for Havildar positions, you need 160 CM heights, at less than this you will be excluded.
Sepoy pharma– Sepoy Pharma height must be 160 CM . If it is less then you will be disqualified.
For post of Soldier General Duty, chest should be with 77 to 82 swelling.
Clerk/SKT, chest should be with 77 to 82 puffery .
Technical, chest should be with 77 to 82 swelling.
For post of Tradesman, chest should be with 77 to 82 puffery .
Education Havildar chest should be with 77 to 82 puffery .
For post of Sepoy Pharma, chest should be with 77 to 82 swelling.
Soldier general duty of Ganganagar Army Recruitment Rally requires 50 kilograms weight.
Clerk/SKT of Ganganagar Army Recruitment Rally requires 50 kilograms weight.
Technical of Ganganagar Army Recruitment Rally requires 50 kilograms weight.
Tradesman of Ganganagar Army Recruitment Rally requires Fourty Eight kilograms weight.
Education Havildar of Ganganagar Army Recruitment requires 50 kilograms weight.
Sepoy Pharma of Ganganagar Army Recruitment requires 50 Eight kilograms weight.
- 10 Pull UPS get 40 numbers
- 9 Pull UPS get 33 numbers
- 8 pull-UPS-get 27 numbers
- 7 pull-ups- get 21 numbers
- 6 pull-ups-get 16 numbers
ZIG-ZAG BALANCE– Need Quality
9 FEET DITCH– Need Quality
Documents required while applying online
1) 10th Class Certificate- Some Important Details Of Candidate Will Be Filled From 10th Class Certificate And Those Details Are
- Name Of The Candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Mother Name Of The Candidate
- Date Of Birth
- 10th Certificate Number Issued By The Board
(2) E-mail Address- Candidate Should Have A Valid & Personal E-mail ID Because Indian Army Send All Notifications/Massage About Short Listing, Calls-up, Results, And Joining References Etc
(3) Contact Number/Mobile Number- Candidate Should Have Personal And Active Mobile Number To Receive OTP & Other Notification/Massage On Mobile \
(4) Domicile Details Such As State, District, And Block/Tehsil.
(5) Scanned Jpg Format Passport Size Photo In Between 10KB To 20KB .
(6) Scanned Jpg Format Image Of Signature In Between 5KB To 10KB (5KB से 10KB के बीच हस्ताक्षर की Jpg प्रारूप छवि स्कैन की गई).
(7) Mark-Sheet Of 10th Class And Mark-Sheets & Certificates As Per Applied Post .
ARO Kota Army Recruitment Education Qualification
GD–Metric with 45% marks in aggregate 33% marks in each subject, No stipulation of percentage required 12th
Tradesman – 8th,10th/ITI,
Clerk–50% marks in each subject and 60% mks Expansion, Graduation & High-Class Pass Candidates No Percentage Not Applicable.
Store Keeper–12th50% marks in each subject and 60% mks Expansion, Graduation & High-Class Pass Candidates No Percentage Not Applicable.
Technical–12th 50% marks in each subject and 60% mks Expansion, Graduation & High-Class Pass Candidates No Percentage Not Applicable.
Education Havildar – B.A,B.com, B.Sc from a relevant University or Institute.
Some of the main things of Kota army are shown in the table.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of the Posts||GD, Clerk, Technical, Tradesman,Sepoy Pharma,Nursing
|Job Location||ARO Kota|
|Qualification||8th pass,10th pass,12th pass,graduation,anm,gnm|
The rules in ARO Kota Army Recruitment are as follows
ARO Kota Army Recruitment
- Candidate will report at main Entry Gate rally ground.
- The punishment of the candidates using improper means will be punished and Will be disqualified.
- During the army recruitment rally, all the candidates will not have an army officer responsible for any event or accident.
- All Candidates bring with you the food items.
- All candidates will have to bring the admission letter with them.
- Before joining recruitment, all candidates should check all their documents.
- Do not tamper with any kind of documents.
- Submitting fake documents, even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if the service expires.
- Candidates are told that do not bring mobile at the place of recruitment.
- Do not eat any kind of Drugs at the time of recruitment of the candidate.
- All candidates are advised that they should not have any tattoo on their body.
- Candidates are advised that they already undergo a medical examination
Especially for flat feet, bad eyesight, humiliation and physical.
- Exam has negative marking.
- For complaints and suggestions regarding recruitment.
- Candidates who have applied online can join only those Candidates recruitment.
- Candidates are only allowed to participate in one post during recruitment.
ARO Kota Army Recruitment
ARO Kota Army Recruitment -Our website provides you the easiest and easiest way to make content so that you do not face any kind of problem. Now, along with Indian Army, now we will give information about all government jobs recruitment like-Air Force-Indian Railway-BSF-SSB-SSC-Cisf-Bank-All Other Govt Jobs. For all government recruitment information, like and share our website.
सभी गवर्मेन्ट भर्ती की जानकारी के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट लाइक और शेयर करें -जैसे की इंडियन आर्मी एयर फाॅर्स इंडियन रेलवे बैंक एसएससी इंडियन नेवी . हमारी वेबसाइट का नाम है www.govtbharti.in
Details of documents required by candidates
ARO Kota Army Recruitment
- Admit Card- Candidates Are Required To Carry Their Admit Card Printed On Good Quality Paper With Laser Printer. Do Not Shrink The Size Of Admit Card.
- Education Certificates- Candidates Are Required To Carry Their Original Mark-sheets Of Achieved Qualifications Them i.e. 10th Class, 12th Class, Graduation Etc. From Any Recognized School/Board/College/University.
- Domicile Certificate- Candidates Are Required To Carry Thier Domicile Certificate Issued By Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate- SC/ST/OBC Candidates Are Required To Carry Thier Caste Certificates.
- Photograph- Candidates Are Required To Carry 20 Copies Of Unattested Photographs Printed Good Quality Photographic Paper In White Background But Photos Are Not More Than Three Months Old. Photos Are Not Accepted If Edited Photo Editor Software.
- Religion Certificate- Candidates Are Required To Carry Thier Religion Certificate If Religion Is Not Mentioned In Caste Certificate.
- Character Certificate- Candidates Are Required To Carry Thier Character Certificate Issued By Sarpanch Of The Village / Municipal Corporation Within 6 Months.
- Unmarried Certificate- Candidates (Less Than 21 Years Of Age) Should Carry Thier Unmarried Certificate With Photograph Issued By Sarpanch Of The Village / Municipal Corporation Within 6 Months.
- School Character Certificate- School Character Certificate Issued By The School / College Principal / Headmaster Where The Candidate Last Studied.
- Relationship Certificate- SOS / SOEX / SOW /SOWW Candidates Are Required To Produce Their Relationship Certificate.
- NCC Certificate- (If Have Any)
- Sports Certificate- (If Have Any)
- Affidavit- Duly Signed By Candidate On Rupees 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper As Per Specimen Duly Attested By Notary Public Will Be Submitted By The Candidate.
- Kandi Area Certificate- Certificate Issued By SDM. (If Applicable)
- Bank A/C, PAN Card And Aadhar Card- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card And Aadhar Card Are Mandatory Documents For Final Enrolment For Purpose Of Pay And Allowances And Other Social Benefits Schemes.
- Dogra Community Certificate- Certificate Issued By Tehsildar. (If Applicable).
most important things of the Indian Army table
|Official Website Name||joinindianarmy.nic.in|
|Our site name||www.govtbharti.in|
|Indian Army recruitment posts name||GD,Clerk,Technical,Tradesman,Sepoy Pharma, Tradesman|
|Here is the link for registration||click here|
ARO Kota Army Recruitment
ARO Kota Army Recruitment -All of you need to be considered for those candidates who want to join the Indian Army. The recruitment process of Indian Army is online, so you do not get tricked by any broker or agent, this is a fair recruitment process.
ARO Kota Army Recruitment Selection Process
ARO Kota Army Recruitment
First thing you have to do is apply.
After the application you have to download the admit card.
After downloading the admit card, you will be called for physical where your race will be first of all.
Your chest will be checked after the race.
Height will be checked after chest.
Then your weight will be checked.
After passing all these, your medical will be.
You have to pass the written examination after the medical examination.
Your merit list will come after the written exam.
Your joining letter will come after the merit list.
And the joining letter will be sent by post to the address you gave at the time of registration.
ARO Kota Army Recruitment Physical Remissions
भारतीय सेना में शारीरिक छूट
ARO Kota Army Recruitment -Players who have represented the district at the state level and university team or regional level. Those who have secured first and second place at the district level in the last two years will benefit.
- Senior-Junior National – National Championship certificate
- State and District Level – State District Lavel Champion Certificate
- University Level – Inter University Sports Board
- School Level – All India School Games Federation.
Indian Army’s physical remissions
|1.||SOS (Sons Of Servicemen ), SOEX (Sons Of Ex-Serviceman), SOWW (Sons Of War Widows ), Widows Of Ex-Serviceman .||1 cm||2 cm||2 kg|
|2.||Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier / Ex-Serviceman ().||1 cm||2 cm||2 kg|
|3.||International / National / State / District Level Outstanding Sportsman Having Secured 1st / 2nd Position In Last Two Years.||3 cm||2 cm||5 kg|
ARO Kota Army Recruitment Written Exam
After the medical examination, the next step is written examination, which is as follows.
CEE (Common Entrance Examination) Will Be Held For Candidates Who Have Passed Medical Test At Rally Site. Admit Card Of CEE For Medically Fit Candidates Will Be Issued At Rally Site .
Admit Card For Written Test For Review Fit Cases Will Be Issued After Announced Medically Fit By Concerned Specialist/Specialists At MH / CH / BH
Important dates ARO Kota Army Recruitment
Start date to apply in ARO Kota Army Recruitment
Last date to apply in ARO Kota Army Recruitment
ARO Kota Army Recruitment start date-
ARO Kota Army Recruitment Last date-
ARO Kota Army Recruitment Download Admit card start date
ARO Kota Army Recruitment Download Admit Card last date-
All Govt Jobs Informations click here
Many congratulations to all the friends who joined the Indian Army. And friends who have not been selected, do not be depressed, just think that everyone gives them everything to learn, so try again.
When is the recruitment of Indian Army
Everyone is being told that our portal is not responsible for any errors, so definitely read the original notifications.